Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cali's great influence on Emma!

The truth is that I try to be a good mom and am trying to raise my girls to be classy, graceful, polite-all of the attributes Miss America or a Relief Society president would have, but sometimes I just can't help the not so positve influence I am having on my girls.
My poor influence manifest itself the other day when my darling innocent little Emma Bella was eating breakfast. We had had prayer over our food-GOOD INFLUENCE, and were enjoying our morning breakfast! Emma started getting frustrated and so I asked her what she was so upset about to which she huffed and responded, "This damn waffel is not working". It is true my cute little Emma swore and I just need to say that despite my effort not to laugh I might have almost wet my pants as I laughed at her innocently naughty response! And so we see how I am helping to shape the future Hot Stotts!

6 comments:

debra said...

I am even more in love with Emma Bella than I was before! Good job at corrupting your little ones the same way I do! LOVE IT!

When are we playing again? Yeah, cuz I miss you and I might have a good story or two to share with you.

Let's be friends again!

Rachelle said...

Love it! It only gets scarier, the things they repeat scare me often!

Angie said...

I am SO glad I'm not the only one(who has learned naughty words from you)!!! ;-)

m@R(! said...

I am surprised that naughty words were the first words she ever spoke. :)

Jade said...

lol that is the best story. I love you post please do one every day so I can have you in my life daily. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Cali wouldn't say such a word.....so where did Emma get it from??????????