Sunday, March 23, 2008

Please help the dumb girl!

So tonight in my moment of dragging out cali alone time Ive been checking out all your darling blogs and thinking to myself "darn it, I want a cute blog page" so ive sat here thinking and attempting to make things a bit cuter but lets be realistic ive got nothin. and so i am swallowing my pride and asking for all you fabulously darling paged blogger friends to help me on how to make my blog page as sassy as the rest of yours, any help or advice or webmail links or anything will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with lots of thank yous and kisses blown your way! i must warn you all first-i have a tentency to be pretty darn amazing in all i do so don't be suprised if mine turns out better than yours!-just kidding please still do nice things and help me with my blog page!!!

8 comments:

SarahBeth said...

HI so fun to hear from you! I miss you desperately and can't wait to eat chocolate with you starting in May. Ok here a an super easy blog that helps you change your blog matiekay.blogspot.com check it out. Loves

SarahBeth said...

PS I love the bunny ears, I have a pic of Tate in them at Pottery Barn but it was only a pic on my phone cause I couldn't afford to buy them and take real pictures at home :)

SarahBeth said...

Oh dear, I forgot that I am signed under Sarah's name, sorry this is Jade, HI!

debra said...

I have an easy way to make yours cute.... my sister Janna (& my cousin) are who make mine so fun and I will volunteer them- or Janna at least to make yours BEAUTIFUL! Call me and we'll talk about it.

Okay- I love you and we're gonna play on Wednesday.... can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a website that will walk you through some steps on changing your blog: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ It involves cutting and pasting into the HTML which takes awhile to figure out, and at first it makes you want to pull your hair out and curse,(have I sold you on it yet or what!) but in the end, you will have a fabulous blog! BTW, I know I have told you before, but your little girls are so dang adorable!! I love the bunny ears!

wispy willow said...

Chandi uses two that I can remember the names of:
"pyzam.com" which she said is really, really easy! and has tons of stuff to choose from.
and "thecutestblogontheblock.com" which she said is a wee bit harder, but still not tough to figure out. If you want to call her, she'll walk you through it over the phone. That's what she's going to do for me. I'd help you, but I'm totally useless when it come to this blogging stuff! I haven't even writen on mine in forever... But, Chandi's great!

Janna said...

Cali I would love to decorate your blog- it might take me a while as I am not the quickest at it but I can help beautify your lovely blog!

Chandi said...

Do you have a photo program like photoshop or memory mixer? If so, you can do fun things with those. My mom gave you the places I have used. If you need help or have questions give me a ring. I will tell you all I know. It isn't a lot, but it is something.