Sunday, December 6, 2009

what in the world...

my girls are constantly making me giggle but im not quite sure what to think about this one. For the past few months Emma has been practicing her jump roping skills. Our home is constatnly filled with the sound of her footsteps jumping throughout the house. The other day I was in my room getting ready and could hear the typical sound of Emma's footsteps bouncing throughout the house. A few minutes I found her jumping her little heart out and yet there was something a bit different. In her hands instead of a brightly colored jump rope was one of my bras, yep she was jump roping with my bra. While I've laughed about it numerous times I've wondered what in the world, are my ladies really that big?

2 comments:

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

oh, if only I had that problem! Ha! Too cute :)

Paige Archer said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!! that story just made my day sweetheart!!!! hope you and your cute little family are doing great!!!!!! i was so excited to hear about the new addition to your family!!!! hope everything is going well with you guys!!!!!! love ya!!!! -paigey :)