Sunday, November 8, 2009

halloween 2009




this year we had our annual tradition of going to my brother's house, filling up on chili then off for too may hours of trick or treating. while i am grateful for the bags full of candy that i can eat for months and months after it is always a bit trying when my brother is saying "lets see whose kids can last the longest. and Oh look how much faster my kids are running to the doors" ive learned to deal with the inappropriate competitiveness of the night and was glad this year the whining and crying made us turn in early.
emma deputed as wonder woman-the greatest super hero of all and hailey was a mermaid. i came as a disco diva with a really great afro and casey came as casey. fall is my favorite season of all and its even better with my girls!!!

1 comment:

wispy willow said...

fun, fun, fun costumes!!! "Casey came as Casey" How Stott man.

Fall is also my favorite teime of the year. I have dozens of reasons for that. And don't you find that EVERYTHING is better when you get to share it with your kids??